TRUST US FOR LIFE
Remote Patient Monitoring for Physicians Practices
Telehealth by the Numbers
YOUR PATIENTS WANT AND NEED TELEHEALTH
- 83% of Americans are ready to use telehealth
- 70% of seniors said that simple technology would encourage them to use it more
- 80% of women over 75 have hypertension which could benefit from daily monitoring
- 60% of seniors would be willing to manage their chronic condition via telehealth
- 60% of patients said they’d use telehealth more if their doctors told them it was available
- 76% of consumers prioritize easy access to care over a face-to-face visit
- A study of 8000 patients showed no difference in care quality between in-person vs telehealth
How Remote Patient Monitoring Works
Financial Benefits to Your Practice
RPM + Telehealth
RPM + Telehealth
BlueStar makes ithappen, seamlessly.
RPM is not about hardware or software. It’s about (a) seamless, hassle-free execution that doesn’t place new burdens on clinical staff, and (b) patient engagement and interaction. BlueStar excels at both. We’re experienced, reliable, and credible.
- Serving thousands of American families across 50 states
- SBA Small Business of the Year Award Winner in Maryland
- Certified by the VA as a Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Veteran-owned and operated, with 15 generals and admirals on our advisory board, including doctors and nurses
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- 500 positive reviews on the web
- Founded a 501(c) non-profit foundation to support elderly veterans
All the Devices You’ll Need
Patient Engagement is Key!
We program and ship directly to the patient, and our care team immediately calls afterward to help her set it up and use the equipment and software. We’ve been doing this for years, and are accustomed to helping older adults employ these simple technologies..
Our proprietary system engages the patient with frequent announcements, messages, and surveys. When they lapse in compliance, our system connects and re-engages through e-mail, text, phone, and alternate contacts.
American RN Attention
Our US-based team of qualified healthcare professionals, led by registered nurses, engages nearly daily with the patient, for encouragement, advice, and connection with the clinical team as necessary.
Some Additional Info about Remote Patient Monitoring
Listed below are some great articles and resources for those who want more info on telehealth technology for seniors and remote patient monitoring. (Click on the title to read.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Our full-service suite does 98% of the work associated with RPM—you simply tell us which patients you’d like to enroll, and we do everything else. However, if you want to adjust the workflow or workshare or process to meet your specific needs, we can do that.
Deciding on an RPM Partner
There are many RPM providers out there. Some are great; some aren’t. BlueStar focuses on providing a complete full-service suite to busy healthcare practices who want to focus on delivering care, not managing boxes and software.
BlueStar serves thousands of families nationwide. We’re not new at this. We’ve been there and done that, and the awards we’ve won attest to our ability to get it done.
Many RPM providers only provide some of the 17 things needed to deliver the complete package. We provide them all. Plus, we can provide Chronic Condition Management (CCM) services, and more.
Our reliable veteran team is dedicated to you and your practice. We are mission focused. We’ll leave no stone unturned in delivering the service you need to support your patients and staff.
Focused on Engagement
Some providers focus on hardware or software. We focus on patient engagement, which is the key to a successful RPM program. It ain’t about software or peripherals—it’s about people.