Remote Patient Monitoring
The convenient way to better health!
Brought to you by:
Northstar Primary Care
1589 Sparta St, Suite 201
McMinnville, TN 37110
What is Remote Patient Monitoring?
- A way for our clinical care team to better manage your care away from the doctor’s office.
- Tracks your vital signs, medication and activity level so you stay healthier.
- Provides real-time information to your physician and caregivers.
- Helps you live a happier, healthier life!
What do I need to do?
The good news is: not much!
Your provider will provide a kit containing devices to monitor your health, such as a blood pressure cuff, pulse oximeter, or glucometer.
These devices will transmit your vitals readings into the software for review by your provider.
How much does it cost?
More good news:
Many insurance providers (including Medicare) cover most of the cost of remote patient monitoring. Sometimes there is a modest copay, depending on your insurance provider.
Contact our office for help in determining your individual coverage.
How can I get it?
- Fill out and submit the form below OR
- Call our partner, BlueStar TeleHealth at (800) 441-0730 OR
- Send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Someone from our partner, BlueStar TeleHealth, will reach out to discuss the program with you.
- Your provider will prescribe your RPM Kit.
- BlueStar will ship your kit, and help you activate it after it arrives.
- Our nursing team will stay in touch with you throughout the month check in.
- If problems arise, we’ll connect you with our caregivers.
- Together, we can improve your health!
Who is BlueStar?
We’ve partnered with BlueStar Telehealth because they specialize in providing in-home health monitoring.
— Serve thousands of patients across all 50 states.
— Are a veteran-owned company, owned and operated by retired admirals and generals from the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps.
–Are certified by the Veterans Administration.
–Have won awards for excellence from the Small Business Administration, the Governor, and the Better Business Bureau.
They’re experts in this program, and are fully integrated with your regular care team.